Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Mary Christina" Bracelet (NOT FOR SALE)





This is a very special bracelet that might join the ranks of pieces I can't give up.
I've had these cloisonne beads in my collection for a couple of years now and tonight they just jumped out at me. As I was making the bracelet, I was thinking of my grandmother because she loved the colour purple, so I named it "Mary Christina" for her. While I was taking pictures for this blog, I realized today is my grandmother's anniversary........
"Mary Christina" is a dazzler. Made up of nine cloisonne diamond-shaped and round beads, 46 Swarovski bicone crystals in clear and amethyst, this bracelet is warm and lovely....... just the way I remember my grandmother.

2 comments:

linda lee studio said...

That's a beautiful bracelet!! Nice job on that one. I don't blame you for keeping it. ;-)

Patricia Weppler said...

Thanks! I am keeping this one for myself but will make others like it.