Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome!

My interest in jewelry design started a few years ago when a friend showed me how to make a bracelet. That little craft project led me to discover a new world of beads, glass, stones, metal, crystal and more delightful materials with which to work.
I make necklaces, earrings and bracelets, and will make a set of all three if desired. I only use sterling silver wire in my pieces.
I buy many of my beads directly from the artists who make them.
Thanks for stopping by to look at my jewelry! Each piece is one-of-a-kind and made with love for people who shine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love my necklace, it's prettier than I could have imagined or tried to fashion myself. Patricia outdid herself, and if you are checking out this blog, you should have her make you something special, you will love it.